Thursday, January 31, 2008

An experience when you felt a great deal of anxiety about a test

It is a very interesting question that I still can't find any answer for myself. People just want to get good grades in the academic test, therefore it may be the reason why people will feel anxiety before some important test. Many people always try to use the grades to evaluate a person's ability in some ways when he is a student. It is the also the reason why academic test become so important to students. I will always feel painful with my stomach, and it is a big problem to me in my student life. But it is not about the grades in my test. I just give myself to much pressure and less confidence. Actually, I still can't find any solution to relieve the test anxiety. The moment I can feel less anxiety is just after I finished all the questions in the test and pass the paper to the teacher.

No comments: