Tuesday, January 22, 2008

One's own views of right and wrong

It is very hard to say you are right or wrong to many things in our daily lives. Everyone has his own growing background and personal living experience. Therefore it is very hard to tell people that you are right or wrong in many cases. Unless the court gudgement convict you are guilty. From my childhood, parents teach me some manners how to treat people you meet. If i'm doing wrong, my mom would tell me immediately, then I can know what's the point that I was wrong. It is very basic way to know you'r right or wrong from personal experience. When I grew up, the school teacher would do that job for every student in the educational age. But once you done your school work, leave the school to the society. You have to learn it by your own or by adopting the values of other people. When you are strating work, the most important tool is to observe other colleagues. They will teach you a lot of things that you never know from the working experiences or communications from person to person. I am always learning from the people around me, they are always my best teachers and mentors after I left the school. Because I always can find something I have to learn deeply from them.

No comments: